Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Success is a song of the heart

If you lack good music from your playlist right now, check these ones out:
  • The Bravery
    • An honest mistake, Above and Below, This is not the end, etc.
  • Bloc Party
    • The Truth, Sunday, Skeleton, Flux, Banquet, Two more years, I still remember, etc etc.
  • Imagine Dragons
    • On top of the world, It's time, Hear me, etc.
  • Cider Sky
    • Northern Lights, We are in love, Fall, Where to Now, etc.
  • Coeur de Pirate (Canadian French)
    • Place de la République, Comme des enfants, Ensemble, Adieu, C'était salement romantique, etc.
  • The Paper Kites
    • Willow Tree March, Bloom, Leopold Street, Featherstone, etc.
  • The Cults
    • Go outside, Abducted, I never saw the point etc.
  • The Fray
    • I can barely say, You found me, etc.
  • Paper Lions
    • Travelling, I'm on fire, Little liar, My friend etc.
  • Zion I
    • Coastin'


0 comments:

Post a Comment