Monday, September 17, 2012

Pictures make sure some memories never fade

Some pictures and collages from my instagram profile (some of them still unpublished)! Just because I have nothing more to come with at this time :) Check out my insta and follow if you like! Cupidjazmine is the name of course!

My friend asked me to put up an account so people who don't have instagram can follow me and said and done. You can now also find me on followgram! (Hope this doesn't connect it to my FB page, becuase I don't want that! :D) I put a "button" so you can access the account easy via my blog too. It's on the left side under my profil description.


Barcelona trip in August!


Girlsnight out last Saturday


Late summer pictures. Bird picture from Hanko a couple of weeks ago, the road one from Turku two weeks ago and the last one from Nauvo in July maybe.


Parc Güell, Barcelona.


And missing these doglifes in my life! The black ones are the familys Bebe and Sissi and the nova scotia one is beautiful Wilma (a friends friends dog).

0 comments:

Post a Comment