Saturday, December 21, 2013

Alex and Sierra

I've been following X Factor USA sporadically this year, and only mostly because Alex and Sierra caught my attention already in their audition. These two, a couple, have such a chemistry, sexiness and realness about them, that it's hard not to like them. They are so talented and perfect each other.

Therefore I am so happy they won this year (the finals were a couple of days ago) and I can't wait to hear more from them. They will be superstars and they really deserve it. Congratulations!

To get what I am talking about watch at least these clips:



Say Something by A Great Big World
(My favorite performance by them. And probably the best I've ever heard on X Factor and such)



Let her go by Passenger (at 1:30)



Gravity by Sara Bareilles (at 0:50)



Little Talks by Monsters Of Men (at 2:50)

0 comments:

Post a Comment