Monday, November 26, 2012

New Year's Dress?

I bought a dress for New Year's already and it should be arriving chez moi this week. Not that I wouldn't have had any usable dresses in my wardrobe, but I craved a new one with sequins and one with a different, more "exotic" colour. Hope it fits and looks good! (Even though I don't yet know what I'm doing or where I'm going to be this new year's).

I'm by the way kind of sick of my consuming and buying new stuff all the time or like consuming over all. People (including me) just buy so much stuff that they don't even need for the sake of consuming and showing off. It's pretty disgusting if you think that lots of the stuff produced in the world actually is trashed about a half a year after it's produced. More of the subject for example here. Well a great way of combining two things in a post that contradicts each other in every way - one saying "Hey I bought another dress I actually don't need" and the other saying "It's disgusting to just consume for the sake of consuming". I have a new year's resolution ready to be put in action already, but until new year's I'm going to not think that much of what I buy and why. And also please sign this campaign by Greenpeace to detox ZARA from producing clothes with harmful chemicals that are polluting. This is a project to detox fashion and you can find more information for example here. Good nightie everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment