Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stud shorts DIY

I found these pictures in a folder on my computer and realized I never showed you the shorts I was wearing at the 80's party in end of May and how I got them done.


I bought a pair of old men's Levi's from UFF and cut of big parts of the legs (though I snapped off a liiittle bit too much!)


I bought big studs, though I wanted small ones at first, but while I was putting them in place I realized it would have taken forever to do them if they would have been smaller. Also the ones I bought were black, because they were out of silver ones (over all it was very difficult to find proper studs in Turku! I found these in Leather Heaven :D). Then I took a sand paper in my hand and DIY'd them into "dirty" silver ones.


Instead of putting studs on the whole pocket as planned I left it like this. I still have studs at home so when inspiration hits me in the head I will maybe continue, but for now I think this is good :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment