Thursday, November 21, 2013

NYC Part II - High Line in Meatpacking District

As promised I'm continuing to show my New York City pictures from the middle of October. It's been over a month already! It just takes so much time to upload pictures, but wait for it, I still have some more and also from Montréal. I usually like to make them bigger for the blog, but because it takes ages I will not worry about that anymore and just put them up for you all to see!


Us just before we got to the High Line which is practically a sidewalk raised above the roads in the Meatpacking District. It was such a beautiful place and we happened to come there at the right time, with a beautiful sunset and all. Thanks Anne for this picture!


Thanks Anna for this picture! For some reason I don't have any pictures with myself in them on my camera, so sorry for taking and putting other people's pictures on my blog.


Me and Evgenii


Damir always have fab socks!


A couple in the window.


Gaby and me.


We found a little cute place called Milady's in SoHo to eat in after this long day. After a couple of hours Natsumi, Maclu and Luis also joined us. We were so tired though, so we decided to just go back to Brooklyn to sleep. And that as soon as possible.


Well, easier said than done. Because we lived in such a tricky place it was very hard to actually get there in the middle of the night, so we ended up spending a couple of hours just changing subways and stations in order to get back to where we stayed. Here pictured in one of the subway stations. Tired and all. More pictures will come shortly (I hope!). Thanks Natsumi for this last picture!

0 comments:

Post a Comment