Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Homecoming, Playboy and a 24 hour meltdown

So homecoming was fun and so on and so on. I'm just letting you know I survived and that the last 24 hours has probably been the worst since I came here. Again, time management is not my strongest attribute. Today I handed in a research paper I've been doing on Playboy and of course I started a bit late with it. Plus we had a group assignment due today which I started on AND finished today before deadline. Then we had night class for 3 hours, so I'm knackered right now. I will still try to read for a quiz we have tomorrow and just go to bed as early as possible. I'm going to treat myself with the latest episode of Hart of Dixie before that though (if I can keep awake that is...) and like do my nails or something. So cheers to me and Anna who made through this day!


Homecoming fair and fireworks later on. We even bought candy cotton! Later in the evening we went to a fraternity's (AXP) semi-formal party in the library (that's a first!). It was fun. Let's just leave it at that.


Reading, reading, reading... Very interesting though!


I've had way too much fun with The Simpsons: Tapped Out to distract myself from homework.


"Oh, my, what a nice change!". Got funny feedback from one of the profs for an assignment on music. He apparently thought it was a nice change that someone listens to, excuse me, REAL music instead of most of the crap that is played today. Not being judgmental or anything, because I myself listen to that crap sometimes. Haha.


Took the obligatory "tired girl-selfie" today. I don't look that tired (neither does actually anyone who takes these), even though in real life I felt like crap.


Peek-a-boo, the studying continues!


Dreaming about being back in NYC. I'm apparently having way too much fun with the art and sculptures in the city in the second one....


And I'm missing this little fella. She's grown soooo big already and I'm still mad at my sis (last picture) that she didn't get the dog when I'm back in Finland. The doggie is gonna be all big and boring when I get back. And of course I miss the dogs at moms, and my mom with whom I communicate with mostly by playing Wordfeud and my sisters. And all my cute friends. Buhuuu. Well the time flies here, it's soon November already, what happened?

0 comments:

Post a Comment