Monday, October 28, 2013

HALLOWEEN - The First Weekend

Hello! It's been quite quiet on the blog for a week now. Sorry for that, I've been just busy with school (as usually) and you know. Life. So what's happened since last Tuesday? Honestly, nothing interesting  during the week that I can remember. On Friday we went to a Lebanese restaurant practically just around the corner from the campus with Anna, Gaby and Luis. It was soooo nice and the food is so good. It was so nice that I actually forgot to take any pictures whatsoever. We sat there for a couple of hours, sharing food, talking about all kinds of things and just enjoying a nice Friday evening. We decided to continue the evening with drinking wine in my room and that was fun too.

On Saturday nothing really happened during the day, what I can remember of anyway, and I decided in last minute so to say, to join people for a night out. We went to the Bullet where one of the frats or sororities had a Halloween party. Well we didn't dress up, because I still don't have my makeup I need. Oh my. If you thought they depict Americans as slutty on Halloween in movies... They were totally right to do so. Even some of the guys dressed slutty, so get that picture in your head. We saw some very creative costumes though, slutty versions of them of course. After the initial shock of seeing people deep-twerk and going low low low and loweeeer, I actually had fun. The music was semi-good at times, there were lots of people and the company was nice, so that's all you need for a good night out right?

It's Monday night now and I actually finished all my homework for the next couple of days in time so I've had a pretty chill day today. Tomorrow will be another story of course. I will have my first real oral presentation since coming here, it will only last for 10 minutes, but I'm still a tiny bit nervous. It'll go fine I guess! Now some funny pictures from the weekend!


We laughed and smiled a lot. And we saw "Jesus" dancing.

1. Evgenii looking totally crazy (which he might be) and the others just had fun. / 2. Nacho, Damir & Filip. / 3. The Bullet. / 4. Anne


Again borrowing someone's hat, just to take a picture with it.

1. Nacho with a plastic pumpkin. / 2. Hossam with someones contractor hat. / 3.  Filip & Evgenii found someone's wig and borrowed it for a while for funny pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment