Monday, December 9, 2013

NOTHING BUT FINALS

Hello!

Finals are keeping me busy this week. We don't really have that bad finals, as many others do, but still we gotta work some. I still do not see the point of having a final test where you know there will be 40 multiple choice questions and 3 short answers that we already know which they are… Easy breezy! I do like my final project in another class though. Me and my group are creating a webpage for the 27 Club, you know the artists who died at age 27? Well, you can check out what we got so far here. We will be adding content until Thursday so be sure to check it out :)


This weekend we had a little wine night on Friday, on Saturday we went to see the Teddy Bear Toss hockey game. I have to say that our college hockey players are so good! When we scored the first goal everyone threw their teddy bear on the ice for charity and it was just amazing because there were so many! Our guys won the game 5-2 so that was awesome! After that we had a night out, even though it wasn't the best one, it was okay.

Now back to studying (before midnight breakfast tonight. Yes, it is exactly what it sounds like!)! Ciao ciao!


Said goodbye to Icey, that I had known for about 2 days. Bye champion, make some kid happy!


Just one part of the ice, so you can image how many there were!

0 comments:

Post a Comment