Monday, October 7, 2013

CATCHING FIRE SOUNDTRACK

So the Catching Fire soundtrack was published a couple of weeks ago. I'm so excited to see the movie and gosh they've made some good band and song choices! Of course I haven't heard all of them yet, because not all of them are available yet (I think). But the ones so far, whoa! I'm so excited because there's some Coldplay, Christina Aguilera, Imagine Dragons, Mikky Ekko, Phantogram and so on and so on. You can find the soundtrack list on the Rolling Stones site for example. Here's some of them that I could find on youtube.



Sia ft. Weeknd & Diplo - Elastic Heart



Christina Aguilera - We remain



Coldplay - Atlas



The Lumineers - Gale Song (So lovely!)

And here's a song I just happened to find when listening to the songs above:



John Smith - Great Lakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment