Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beauty Buys

One very good thing about working on the cruise ships here is that you get to buy make-up, hair-, nail- and other beauty related stuff for a reduced price. And probably you buy even more just because it's a little cheaper. Here's what I've bought so far (minus the sun screen that I bought on land).

So I've bought Aussies 3 minute cure for the hair that smells awesome and really is a little miracle for the hair. Then another Aussie product; Take the Heat spray that also smells so good. Next time I'll buy their shampoo and hair balm too. Then I totally love The Body Shops products (or mostly all their good smelling creams and lotions. The green tree exfoliating washer is super! As are the body scrubs. I needed a new mascara a while ago so I decided on Diors Show. A good classic!

Oh, and also I managed to buy four new nail polishes yesterday! The Depend ones are from Cubus and the other random ones from Seppälä. Don't know how good they are, but the colors where cool.

I'm gonna have a little bit of a spa morning, with a bath and groom every bit of my body. Wonderful :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment