Monday, December 16, 2013

Prochaine Destination: Las Vegas

Hej hej!

I'm sitting at the airport in Syracuse waiting to board my flight in about two hours. Me, Anna and Ting Chi came here early, because we took a bus from Utica, but of course Greyhound does what it is best at: being late. So we ended up freezing our asses off outside for about a half an hour before the bus came and we could defrost for one hour. I'm just waiting to board the flight so I can finally sleep. I'm so tired, since I never went to bed. Hehe. The proper way of traveling ;D

My next destination is Minneapolis, Minnesota for a half an hour layover and then I'm continuing to Las Vegas. It's about 20 Celcius degrees there so I'm happy to just walk the Strip. I can't wait to get to Punta Cana in January, it's like 30C there… Aaaaaaah!! Christmas break and vaycay mode is so ON!

It's feels a bit sad leaving now though. This semester has gone by way too fast and so many amazing people are going home. It will feel weird coming back in five weeks and have half of the people gone and replaced by others. Ufff, don't even want to think about that.

Have a nice Monday all!


Chilling at the airport


Snow snow snow

0 comments:

Post a Comment