Thursday, December 19, 2013

Las Vegas recap

Hi you there!

I'm on my fourth day of traveling and what four days it has been! I've really done it all; seen male strippers, met amazing people, partied, walked down the strip a couple of times, used x amounts of money on cabs, changed hotels and told someone a fake name and fake story so he wouldn't be able to stalk me (he was a creepy 50ish year old man who asked way to precise questions).

So on Monday my flight got delayed further and I ended up being 6 hours later in LV than planned. Well, I got checked in and because the hotel really wasn't ideal for me I decided to check out the next morning and booked a night at The Flamingo instead on the strip. I thought my first one was close enough to the strip but it really wasn't, so that's why I changed. I got my room overlooking the strip and it was really beautiful in the night.


During the day I just walked around and went to see a Titanic artifact museum at the Luxor hotel. It was quite amazing actually, history nerd as I am. Later that night I went to watch the Chippendale show and met three nice girls from Iowa there. Oh, my was the show amazing! What more can a girl ask for than sexy men in almost no clothes or hot costumes (firemen anyone)? I did get a kiss from one of them, got to slap another on the ass and paid $20 to get a picture with them. Haha. So we girls went to the next hotel, Palms, for a night out. We were first in a bar called Ghostbar that was on the rooftop of the hotel and the view over the city was just amazing. We then went down to another club and suddenly we were a group because two guys needed more people to get a table and vodka. Well, fun was what the night was!


My last day in Vegas I went to the MGM Grand to go on an interactive C.S.I. murder case experience. Again, the nerd in me came forward. I don't know if I thought the activity was that mind blowing or anything, but it was fun and I got some time killed. After that I was just wandering around and decided to go to the Jubilee show in Bally's, which was amazing too. It's a cabaret show with amazing costumes, good music, nice plays and yeah, topless women. But it all was so artsy that you really don't think about that they're practically naked. After the show I walked over to Bellagio and checked out their conservatory (garden). Then it was time for me to go to the bus station and head for San Diego. More about San Diego in another post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment