Tuesday, December 3, 2013

So people keep telling me today I look different somehow and ask whether I've dyed my hair or something. The answer is no. I'm just more fabulous today, than I was yesterday (if that's even possible??) ;) Anyway I'm wearing a new top from Anthropologie, which is a lovely French-y chain store I discovered in Boston. A bit more expensive, but they had lovely stuff there and I bought this top and a bra on sale so it wasn't that bad!


I also "needed" to buy eyeshadow since I didn't bring any with me to the states. Don't know why really? In the end after going back and forth between Urban Decay, BareMinerals and Too Faced I decided to buy the Urban Decay Naked palette. It just happened to have everything I needed in one; all the brownish natural shades and the darker ones for smokey eyes. I tested some of the brown and golden ones today and I'm in love for real. The pigment is good and the color really sticks on your eye lids for the whole day, compared to for example some H&M shadows (well, obviously). Cost me $52 so about 38e. Not too bad at all!


To prove I love shopping waaaaay too much I also came home with some new boobs (bras). That I really needed since my old ones are embarrassingly old already and doesn't really serve their purpose anymore. But oh my how these Victoria's Secret bras changed my life (and my boobs). So nice to have new ones. They had a good deal too, buy one and and get another for 50% off so I ended up paying like $76, which is about 56e.

0 comments:

Post a Comment