Wednesday, October 2, 2013

TRAVEL PLANNING: CHRISTMAS BREAK

Most of my evening today have consisted of planning my Christmas break. "Already?" you think, well yes. Because flights and buses etc. get very expensive here if you don't book them in time, and housing is harder to find. Our Christmas break is from 16.12.2013 to 23.01.2014 so I have plenty of time (I think) to travel around a bit. And hopefully also money, haha.

I made a map on google maps on places I want to visit during the over one month long break. I will probably not visit all of them, and will probably do them in a different order and so on, so it's not a definite plan yet. I'll definitely fly from Syracuse or NYC to the west coast and go on from there. That's pretty much the only certain thing for now.

Here's a wish-to-visit map for you!


Christmas on the west coast, piña coladas on a beach on New Year's in the south, maybe a visit in Peru after that and a roadtrip up the east coast.... Would be lovely is what I'm saying!


As I said, probably not in this order and not all places, but I just wanted a "approximately" list of places to visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment