Tuesday, October 1, 2013

FIRST OF OCTOBER

Yay, yesterday we booked bus tickets to NYC! There's at least seven of us exchangies going during our short autumn break the 11-14.10. Now we're just trying to find some kind of housing for us all. We've had such nice weather here this week, sunny and warm. So lovely and now it's already October! Where did the time go? Well, now I need to study for a test I have later today, so here's some random pictures from last week. (Still need to go through my pictures on my camera from the weekend!!).


New York, New York. Some cards I sent last week to relatives :) And in a couple of weeks I'll get to explore the city again! Yay <3


Road "graffiti" outside Strebel Hall at Utica College.


Anna and part of downtown Utica.


Lava.


Peek-a-boo at Fort Niagara.


Thanks Maria Claudia for the two last photos! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment