Thursday, September 5, 2013

A post about random everything


I bought a new cute skirt a couple of days ago. The perfect birthday gift for myself. Now the weather is changing though, the last couple of weeks we've had nearly 30 degrees Celcius every day, and now it's something under 20 degrees. Cold if you ask me. I will still try to wear skirts and shorts with bare legs as long as I can. It's in the middle of the night here, I still have some reading to do, but I think reading inspirational quotes and listening to Coeur de Pirate (French-Canadian singer) and Band Of Horses is much more fun. I'm trying to come up with a good blog topic for a blog and an online-portfolio we're doing in one of the courses I'm in. Can't think of anything at the moment. I bought a domain already though. I miss Paris and all the craziness we came up with every day after work. But of course it was summer then, and summers are always a tad crazier. Here we mostly just chill and hang out. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but sometimes I get bored. I could have gone out today, but all the homework and reading is killing me. I have some good study buddies though, that make me concentrate more on school for some reason. We are so unlikely to be the ones sitting and studying together that I laugh at the thought every time. Hopefully this weekend will be fun. I need that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment