Tuesday, July 9, 2013

30 DAY MUSIC CHALLENGE - DAY 17

DAY 17: A song that you hear often on the radio

Jag lyssnar inte så mycket på radio nuförtiden, men senaste gångerna jag gjort det har jag varje gång hört Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't hold us. Gillar sången mycket och såg ju dem live på söndagen på Ruisrock. Mycket sympatisk kille han Macklemore och lika bra live som på radio. Älskar nog dem lite mer nu efter att ha sett dem.


EN: I don't actually listen to radio that much anymore, but all the times I have during the past months I've always heard Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't hold us. I like the song and I saw them live on Sunday at Ruisrock. He's a real sympathetic guy, Macklemore, and as good live as on radio. I do love them more now after seen them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment