Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ma aventure à Paris!

So it's time. Time to tell you about my Parisian adventure. On Wednesday I arrived later than estimated, partly because it takes a little bit longer to go from Orly airport to Chessy (about where my friends live) than from CDG and partly because I decided to be the good samaritan and help some Russians to find their way around. They were by the way the nicest Russian people I've ever met!! Well when I finally arrived to Chessy I went to Disney Village to meet Lorna, Marie, Rachel and Aoife for dinner which was lovely. So lovely to catch up a bit with them since it was at least a year since I've seen some of them last time. After that it was all about sleeping and chilling.

On Thursday some of us did a day in Disneyland as I told you earlier and we had a lovley day of good ol' times Disney fun. On Friday Lorna, Aoife and me went to Paris for a lunch at a supernice restaurant just outside Montmartre (that I can't remember the name of). Then we took some touristy pictures at the "Le mur des je t'aime" as I showed you before and headed back to Chessy. We were actually almost all the girls of 2010 in the same place at the same time which was massively nice and it was really like going  back in time. We played ring of fire and chatted and got a bit tipsy I guess. Well we were heading for Paris to have a night out, but then some stayed in Disney Village and me and Aoife went to Paris by ourselves. We were going to a gay bar somewhere, but lost our new friends and accidentally found Oz Bar in Chatelet so we went there. And what a party I say, crazy people everywhere and crazy dancing on the tables and stuff! Haha. Well I had a great time even though I was almost babysitting my Irish friend, but I found some French people to hang out with. Very nice to meet them, seemed very nice! ;D Enough about that night, won't wanna give out too many details on this very public blog.


On Saturday I honestly didn't do anything more than die with my headache and nausea. So it was movienight all over! On Sunday I went back to Paris to meet Alexandra for a quick lunch since we hadn't had time to meet before she left Finland, so in Paris then, hehe. Then she and her friend left and I started wandering around Paris by myself. I even did some touristing and saw Notre Dame on my way and went into Sainte-Chapelle. I wouldn't recommend to pay for that since you're inside the place for about 5 minutes and you've seen all, but I went there because it was free for 18-25 year old EU citizens. What else? I got tired of walking alone after 2-2½ hours so I decided to head back for Chessy and met up Lorna, her boyfriend and Marie for an early dinner. Then we went back to Boiserie to watch Tarzan and another amazing movie called Pay it forward (really a must-see!).

The last day me and Lorna went on for a mission to find shopping center called Velizy 2, because there is a Forever21 store in there. Well it took us about two hours, but it was worth it. The store was super huge and I found lots of stuff of course. Though I didn't buy all of the clothes I wanted ;) After some hours there I headed for Orly airport once again and got to know my flight was delayed. I got home at 4 AM on Monday-Tuesday night and was absolutely knackered. So I didn't get up for school, but I had a fever and I'm sick.

I enjoyed my mini-vacation in Paris very much and had missed the girls lots (and now I do again!!). It's funny how you can have friends that you see about once in a year, but it seems like you never left them! Now some pictures!


0 comments:

Post a Comment