Monday, June 4, 2012

Picture Bomb


I just think this picture of me and my sister Jacinta on her graduation day on Friday (01.06) tells everything about us. Haha. Love you hun and congratulations (That's my graduation cap by the way, we wanted a picture for mom so she could say "Two down, one to go" (my other lil'sis graduates next year). Oh and by the way, Jacinta was happy when she got my present! I'm going to take her on a vacation/weekend holiday somewhere sometime this year. more details when this is happening, but it's a surprise for her where we go and when so I can't be that specific ;) (Photograph: Janice)


And here's some pictures from Jeffis 80's party couple of weekends ago:


Marie and me


Almost the whole group sans les garçons (besides E)!


Dancing Queen anyone? :D


My friend and avec for the party, Robert.

And here's also some random party pictures from events throughout the school year (mostly this spring):


I suspect "shots" and "tequila" was a grande part of my vocabulary this school year.


I see goddesses!

I don't know exactly who has taken these pictures, but most of them is taken by Åsa and some by Jeffi I guess so thanks to you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment