Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas from San Francisco!

Happy holidays all! I have been in San Francisco for a couple of days now and I love it! I really have loved all the places I've visited so far, haha. I just like the atmosphere of the city and the views. I arrived to the hostel where Damir, Filip, Mai Anh and a couple of guys had arrived already. We slept for a little while and then me and a German guy, Nick, who's a friend of Damirs friend (complicated!) went for a walk around the city, but ended up walking to Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf. There we saw sea lions! Haha. We met up the others at the Coit Tower and took some sunset pictures. On Monday we walked around in the Golden Gate Park and then we headed for the Golden Gate Bridge. It was pretty amazing even though it's only a bridge. We walked to the other side and back so it was a bit of a hike. When we came back to the hostel, Maclu had already arrived and a bit later Marcin, Evgenii and Hossam came to the hostel too. So we're really having a Utica College exchangies reunion here.

A happy meeting in a small room! :)

I found the closest I've come to rye bread and I am beyond happy!!

Today me, Damir and Vasilje went to Ocean Beach. It was too cold to swim or anything (windy), but the views were nice and the waves were just crazy. It is not recommended that anyone swims here, since it's easy to get dragged away with the stream, but there were some surfers that managed the waves pretty well. After the beach we headed for the pier's again and just walked around there. Tonight we're trying to go out somewhere. Merry Christmas! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment