Sunday, October 6, 2013

TRAVEL PLANNING: THANKSGIVING IN BOSTON

Lots of planning trips right now! My dear friend Aoife booked flights to Boston yesterday to come and see me, and I am so utterly happy that she did that. I'm so happy I had the chance to learn to know her a little bit over three years ago (damn has it really been that long?) and that she is my friend. I'm so happy she is coming, because I need a friend that I can talk to about anything right now, even though it's only for five days. That will be enough to keep me going.

I want to walk by the waterfront, maybe visit the USS Constitution Museum, and Boston beer museum doesn't sound that awful, haha. I want to have a drink in a cosy bar, and lobster and Boston cream pie seems to be the things to eat. I would also like to make a day trip to Cape Cod and stroll by the shore and walk the forrest trail. But enough planning. We'll see what happens and what this Thanksgiving thing is all about.

Pictures from weheartit & pinterest.



With this lovely Irish lady!

0 comments:

Post a Comment