Sunday, September 15, 2013

THE AFTERMATH

Hello! I really should be studying, but I just can't get my head around to do it. I've done one assignment so far and have some reading to do too. Crap. I think reading stuff on Upworthy or Cracked.com is much more fun. And now I was asked if I want to play cards. Well I could.. In a second. I'll finish this post first.

So yesterday we went to the jungle party and it was actually a nice party! It wasn't as hot as people had said it would get, but don't get me wrong, it was pretty hot anyway. The dj's who were playing were really good and played some nice beats. Only bad thing was that I got a small panic attack at one point and felt dizzy because it was crowded and I started crying a little bit. I don't think anyone actually noticed, because eveyone were so busy with their own stuff. That made it just worse, because I had a hard time orienting myself from the crowd even though it wasn't that big, but if you're in panic nothing seems easy. Luckily this is something that happens only like once a year or so. So after that episode I had a hard time having fun, but it was okay anyway.

We got home from the party with shuttle vans that got people to and from the party for free. Such a good system! When we got home we were inside for about 10 minutes and suddenly the fire alarm goes off. Everyone has to go outside and wait until the fire truck comes and checks the place out. Did I mention this was at like 2.30 AM? Well, some of us embraced the opportunity and went to the gas station to have a Subway and when we got back the whole episode was over already.

Today there was another fire alarm, but in another building so it didn't concern me. Also we got to know someone was trying to "set the mood" last night when the fire alarm got the scent of the candles and triggered it, I would have guessed someone was smoking weed, but this time I was wrong apparently. And you know what happened this evening at about 8 PM. Yes, you guessed right. There was another fire alarm in our building. This is getting pretty old now guys! It was apparently triggered from one of the rooms where two of the hockeyguys live and one of them was showering. So that's how sensitive they are.

Well now I'm actually going to go play some cards and skip reading, because why not? Have a nice one!


Sunday selfie ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment