Saturday, September 14, 2013

Shower Stories

No, this is not a story about me being in the shower. Even though that could be interesting too, since I'm always slipping in there like Bambi on ice and afraid for my life. It's a short story about when I just got out of the shower yesterday.

So I had just stepped out of the shower and dried myself and about to leave the bathroom, when I hear this banging on our suite door. I was like, what should I do now? I'm literally naked, besides the towel I'm twirled up in. I could ignore the door and just go on with my life and hope someone else eventually opens. But no one seems interested in doing that. I prepare myself and think about the best way of handling the situation. I just shout: "What? Come in!". I'm just too curious what all this banging is about. I mean you can't just leave someone out there knocking on your door without answering.

One of the hockey guys (as we call them), Luc, comes in and is like: "Whoa, sorry!". I'm like: "Haha. Yeah I just got out of the shower, but no one else seemed to want to open the door so...". I just told him we'll be fine as long as my towel stays put. Otherwise I would have been so embarrassed, or I don't know. I don't get embarrassed that easily actually. Haha. It would just have been another "awkward moment with the Finnish girl". Well back to the "story"; the business didn't concern me since he was looking for Anne or Damir and since they were not there, I stood in our suite lounge with a towel and stripy wet hair in vain. I was nice opening the door though.... Or was I not? I'm just not that used to this living with people thing, I don't know how to behave properly after living alone for about 3 years.

At least I didn't lock myself out naked as Susan Delfino did in one episode of Desperate Housewives. That would have been waaaaay worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment