Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Has everything gone back to zero?

I feel that good music will save this day for me. Here you have some of my favorites right now. I miss listening to Swedish music, so I usually do it by myself in my room. Nobody else except me and the other Finnish girls understands it so we don't play it that often for the others.



Veronica Maggio - Sergels torg (LINK)



Anna Kendrick - Cups (LINK)



ENVY - Am I Wrong (LINK)



Coldplay - Atlas (LINK)



Soundgarden - Halfway There (LINK)



Delorean - Destitute Time (LINK)



Mumford & Sons - Hopeless Wanderer (LINK)



Until The Ribbon Breaks - Pressure (LINK)



Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (LINK)
By the way this is the first Miley song I've ever truly liked! Miley is so big here, even in one test we had her as an example of something.



Zedd ft. Foxes - Clarity (LINK)



Capital Cities - Safe And Sound (LINK)


Alina Devecerski - Gå för långt (LINK)


Medina - Miss Decibel (LINK)


Coldplay - My Place (LINK)

0 comments:

Post a Comment