Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Life Lessons from How I Met Your Mother

Hittade den här på 9gag ett bra tag sen och tänkte att det idag skulle vara passligt att lägga den på bloggen. How I met Your Mothers säsongsavslut kom igår ut i USA och idag fick jag äntligen se avsnittet. Och vet ni vad? Man fick äntligen, efter hela 8 säsonger, se vem Ted's blivande fru är. Ännu en säsong får vi njuta av och nu får vi verkligen hoppas att den är bra sen!


EN: I found this picture on 9gag a while ago and today I thought it would be suitable to put it up on the blog. How I Met Your Mother released it's eight season finale yesterday in the US, and today I finally got to take part of it. And you know what? It was finally revealed who is going to be Ted's future wife. We get to enjoy this show for another (last) season still and hopefully it will be awesome!


Picture sources: 9gag and weheartit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment