Thursday, February 7, 2013

A little lazy update

Sorry for being the worst blogger ever. I've had a couple of posts almost ready for a while now, but haven't just published them in lack of energy to transfer my pictures from my phone to my computer. Well to begin with I want to say that I enjoyed Poland very much and would like to visit Krakow sometime again in the future. On Monday and Tuesday I had just two hours of classes and on Tuesday evening I went to a student party. Very much fun and everyone was so silly dressed since the theme was "sport fool". On Wednesday and today I was sick so no school or any other activities for me. I still haven't eaten anything properly since I still felt like shit earlier today, maybe caused by lack of appetite and food. Overall I feel pretty fine now though.

Well anyways I decided to say yes to a working shift onboard M/S Grace again in the spa so off I go tomorrow evening to Sunday or Monday evening. The money is well needed. I could have gone today already, but said it isn't the best of ideas so they took up on my offer to come tomorrow evening instead, yay. No free time here ey! Again I need to do some homework and stuff onboard so will be as intensive as last time I guess. Though this time I have less to read so probably it won't take up all my free time.

I will try to upload some photos from my Poland shopping and pictures from the trip later on, at latest next week when I'm home again since the internet onboard is shit. Bye now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment