Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My favourite hair products

I thought I could tell a little bit about my favourite hair products right now. My favourite dry shampoos are still the Batiste ones which a bought a couple of (read: 5-8) bottles of while working onboard Amorella this summer. Then I've fallen in love with Aussie products and in my bathroom you can find shampoo and conditioner for colored hair, three minute cure which I love and then a leave-in-spray (in the picture). A product I've always been skeptical towards is Osis+ Dust it since I've had a worry that even that won't make my hair more voluminous. But oh boy I have been wrong! I really love the product since it gives my hair real volume and it doesn't fall flat after like five seconds. How have I survived without this one?

Then the product that inspired me to write this post is Schwarzkopf's Gliss hair oil. It's very cheap, 7-8€, and since you don't need to use much of the product for daily use (1-3 drops depends on how long and thick your hair is) it lasts long. I've used it daily for my hair ends that makes then softer and smoother and takes away some of the frizziness from my hair for about two months now. You can also use it as a hair mask before shower (or over night). I applied more of the product from the scalp down to the hair ends and had it in for 20-30 minutes. Then I took just shampoo (the Aussie one) and massaged it in and after that I washed it away with water, because the oil goes away easier this way. Then I've also used it in towel-dry hair before drying it and it really took off the frizziness and made my hair softer and more shiny. All in all I love the product and recommend it for all of you!


My hair after using the hair oil; softer and shinier!


Loving my hot pink Lumene nailpolish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment