Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dream it, wish it, do it!

To keep my motivation and lust for life up during the cold and dark months of the Finnish winter I try to have goals and things to look forward to, however small or big. So here's a little list of things I'm looking forward to and a couple of goals I've set for myself. I challenge YOU my dear reader to do the same and realize that there are many small things that makes life more fun and enjoyable. 

Things I'm looking forward to:

1) My three days of work in Scandic Hotel Julia from today to Thursday. I haven't been there since May and gosh I've missed it!
2) Sailorparty on Friday and Halloween party in Hanko on Saturday. Especially the Halloween party will be fun with all my dearest friends in crazy scary costumes!
3) The economic studentorganizations annual party the 17.11. Costumes, beautiful dresses and a formal dinner with a most likely crazy after-party.
4) A weekend in Hanko the 23/24.11. This is just a maybe, but something to look forward to just in case I go.
5) "Pikku Joulu" aka. "Pre-Christmas (Party)" in the beginning of December. Hopefully I'll be working then, but if not --> Partyyy!
6) Christmas Holidays starting about 20th of December for a couple of weeks. YAY!! Can't seriously wait even though I supposedly have to work a little bit and maybe even study some.
7) Maybe also going on a vacation to a destination yet unknown during the holidays if money and time allows it.



Goals:

1) Get exchange year applications done and sent. This I look forward to most of all. I want to go abroad next year soooo badly! Application dates are at latest 15.11.2012 for USA and ISEP, 1.2.2013 for Australia and 9.3.2013 for Erasmus.
2) Get through all my courses. I actually don't have any goals on what grades I want to get, but the only goal I have is that all courses related to my major (marketing) I want to have good grades in, therefore a 3 or higher. Shouldn't be too impossible ey?
3) If I for whatever reason can't go for an exchange year I will start looking for job opportunities abroad for the summer. There's always the job in Corsica I said no to last summer (stupid me),  assuming they hire people from Finland again this year.
4) Live love laugh. As simple as that. Have a fun time, no stressing and living life to the fullest.


0 comments:

Post a Comment