Thursday, January 9, 2014

Miami South Beach & Key West

I have been in South Beach in Miami for a couple of days with the girls. Maclu is leaving tomorrow back to Peru (huge sad face inserted here) and me and Natsumi still have one more day here. It has been cloudy and rainy, but very warm. I really can't wait to get to Punta Cana though. I have so much fun things planned and can't wait to get some sun (or at least some of it). Now here's a couple of pictures from the past days here and from my trip to Key West. Key West was cute and awesome, but there was way too many tourists with Hawaii shirts, khaki slacks and souvenir caps.

Southernmost point in the states


1. 7-mile bridge to the Florida Keys from Miami. 2. Ernest Hemingway's house. 3. Beach. 4. Beautiful hotel. 5. Key West sign. 6. Handmade fabrics warehouses. 7. Port. 8. Key Lime pie. 9. Windy and cloudy.

Natsumi and me at LIV Nightclub in Miami.

Beachy photos at South Beach.

Delish gelato for dessert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment