Tuesday, November 26, 2013

THANKSGIVING BREAK

Hey peeps!

So the time goes by so fast, way too fast it seems. Last week is a blur already, but I do remember what we did during the weekend. On Friday night we went night bowling with the internationals, and that was fun even though I was super tired. On Saturday I had a chill day and later in the evening I went to a charity stand-up comedy show here at the campus with some friends. After that me, Anna, Luis, Marcin, Hardy and Rezart went to the movies to see Catching Fire. It was so awesome! I've been waiting for the movie so long and in my opinion it was better than the first one. I could see it again… Haha. After the movie we came back to the campus and watched the first part, since Luis actually hadn't seen it yet. So it was a real Hunger Games night! I still need to read the books though.

On Sunday we didn't do anything special I think, just homework and hanged out. Yesterday I had my last classes before out Thanksgiving break, and they were so chill. Me and my partner Alyssa won a Jeopardy like competition in our PR class, so we'll get 5 extra points to our final exams. Awesome! And then in our WWD class we just discussed our final group projects, and I really think ours will be awesome. We're doing a web page about the 27 Club with a lot of the elements we've learned so far in this class. So today I slept in (so nice!), because the class we would have had got cancelled. I've done just homework so I don't need to worry about it during the break. I will be leaving for Boston tomorrow morning and meet Anna and Gaby up, who left tonight. And the best part is that I will be seeing Aoife tomorrow!!!! I am so happy and so excited. Nice to see someone who isn't living in the dorm/campus bubble and to see an "old" friend :) Yay<3 Well, unless a storm that is apparently a threat right now doesn't mess up the busses of course… Here's some random pictures for you and Happy Thanksgiving!


Night bowling on Friday


Hardy has the funniest name to say out loud ever (try!). Indian names, yo! :D


Luis, me and Radhika at the comedy show


Snowy here in Utica!


Us internationals in Niagara Falls in September.


At Delta Lake State Park a couple of weekends ago


I taught the Asian girls how to say hello in Finnish, so now they're always greeting me with saying "Moi moi!" :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment