Wednesday, November 20, 2013

BECAUSE DREAMS CAN COME TRUE


You know what all these places have in common?

Las Vegas, San Diego, San Francisco & Santa Barbara.

Los Angeles, New Orleans, Miami South Beach & Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Yap you guessed right! I'm going to visit them all if everything goes according to plan during my Christmas break. It's going to be so exciting and awesome!!! Las Vegas and San Diego I'm going to by myself, but I'll live in a hostel so I will probably meet people there, haha. In San Francisco I will meet up a lot of friends from here and we will spend Christmas together. After that I will be traveling with Mariaclaudia for two weeks and spend New Years in LA. When she flies home to Peru I will head for the Carribbean Sea and land in the Dominican Republic. Yes, mum, I will be alone in DR, but don't worry, I will be smart and safe. I am sooo excited to go there! :) I will literally lie on a beach for the last two weeks of my break so that will be awesome, and hopefully I will fulfill my dream and plan on learning to surf in DR.

Las Vegas-San Diego-San Francisco-Santa Barbara-Los Angeles-New Orleans-Miami South Beach-Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
16.12.2013-22.01.2014

I can't even begin to tell how excited I am! All this will cost me lots, but it will be worth it. I will try and make a post about budgets and stuff later on, so you will see what my student budget allows. It was totally worth working hard and saving money this spring and summer. Now I really need to do some homework, I've procrastinated it long enough….


Thank you google maps for making planning so much easier!

Pics from Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment