Friday, September 20, 2013

"MOTHER NATURE IS A SERIAL KILLER."

Hey peeps! It's Friday AGAIN! I love it! I've been practically just studying and chilling the last couple of days so nothing to see here. On Wednesday evening I finally saw the movie World War Z (2013) with Maclu (Maria Claudia), Hossam and Filip. We could make it into a perfect movie, haha. I didn't know you could have that much fun while watching a movie. Well, the movie was pretty good and this quote is one of the best one's I've ever heard in a movie.

"Mother Nature is a serial killer. No one's better, or more creative. Like all serial killers, she can't help but have the urge to get caught or what good would all those brilliant crimes do if no one takes the credit? So she leaves crumbs. Now the hard part, is seeing the crumbs, the clues there. Sometimes it's in your thoughts where the most brutal part of a virus is. Turns out to be the chink in its armor. And she loves disguising her weaknesses as strengths. She's a bitch." LINK

Yesterday I kicked off the day with an hours gym session with Anna, and a little bit later we went to play tennis before the actual class. But because we couldn't get into the court we lay down and tanned instead since it was like +25 celcius yesterday, today it's about +30. Me likey very mucho! Then we had tennis class and it was fun! Later in the evening we went to our college pub (Pio) and participated in a pub trivia. We didn't know many of the answers, but we did not finish last at least, just 7th. After that we were just chilling in the lounge and some of us tried to learn belly dancing. It's not easy what I'm gonna say about that.

1. Tanning. / 2. Team Nakki & Muusi in the pub trivia. / 3. Outside the library. / 4. Mint chocolate frappé.

I got out of my only class today an hour ago and were about to go to Best Buy and Walmart in an hour. I'm going to check out laptops ;) Hihi. I sooo want a new one now! Mine is soon 4 years old, so it's time. I still haven't decided if I want a Mac or a touch screen PC. Very hard decision!

0 comments:

Post a Comment