Thursday, November 1, 2012

A sleepless night

Press play: I can't get no sleep. This time it's not because of the "insomnia" I've been suffering from almost the whole fall, because I've actually normalized my sleeping routines again. Now it's because I'm coughing all the time and it just doesn't stop. Feels like my lungs are exploding soon, not a nice feeling I can tell you. I'm so tired after this day of having my nose stuck in schoolbooks, exchange year application forms and the computer screen writing papers. But I just can't get no sleep.

So instead I'm enjoying myself with blogging in the middle of the night and searching info about universities, colleges, states and cities in the US so I can get my prefered sites in the right order on the forms. It's not that much fun since ISEP has like a thousand forms to fill in, but it has to be done, since nothing worth having comes easy. At this point I've gone through some sites all the way from the west coast to the east and some in the south. I will continue to do this until I'm so tired that I'm falling asleep by myself, because there's no point in forcing it. Hope you have a good night folks!


Where to go? Not to Alaska at least...


Not that easy to find all the courses, but it gets a little bit easier after every time you do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment