Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sidenote: Follow button

There's some problem with the "follow" button (friend connect) since like forever and some people have asked me to fix it so they can follow me, but I can't because google doesn't for some dumb reason support this method of following a blog anymore. Maybe in the dynamic views layout, but I don't like those ones. So anywho, you can simply follow me by copying my URL (http://cupidjazmine.blogspot.com) and adding that to your read list on blogger. I can see who follows me, but unfortunately it doesn't show on the blog, which sucks. Or you can follow me with bloglovin' or blogilista (a Finnish site). Whatever suits you! Just wanted to make this remark so you guys know that I've tried to fix the god damn thing, but it just doesn't work. Buuu for google for that!! Well enjoy your day!

And follow me on instagram! Cupidjazmine is my profile there. I'm updating more frequently pictures there than here and I'm sorry for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment